- develop and roll out of brandstrategy & brandpositioning, including consumer insights generation and market analysis
- define, implement and monitor brandplans for all brands. Determine commercial KPI’s within the context of the Area goals
- determine, develop and execute marketing communication and media plans as well as (shopfloor) brand activations, alligned with the brandstrategy for all brands
- owner of current assortment optimalisation as well as NPD projects. Monitoring performance and product related trends and consumer needs and initiator of adjustments
- Co-ownership of the total P&L performance of Area NL
- Determine, implement and decide on commercial strategy with commercial management team, including pricing and promotional strategy, channel and business development inititatives and (retailer) support plans. Furthermore monitor development of commercial performance and initiate (corrective) actions.
- Monitor progress of EPD, NPD and package related projects and decide on all relevant business cases and steps within the stage gate model towards launch.
- Challenger and/or support rol in Management team meetings on sales, finance, operations and HR topics
- Manage the marketing team in their day to day business with a ‘everyday better’-mentality
- Carry out and implement the TOP culture within the marketing team
- Strenghten and further embed the role of the marketing team in the organisation as driver and keeper for long term ambitions and goals
- Continious focus on the development of the marketing team (and the direct reports) to stenghten their skills and knowledge as well as on personal competencies
- At least a University and Masters degree, preferably in Marketing and a strong knowledge of (business) economics
- Broad experience in marketing/business development and preferably a background in sales or category development as well
- Background in FMCG
- Proven management skills and experience
- Thorough knowledge of media en communication strategy development
- Demonstrated experience in developing efficient marketing strategies and business plans
- Strong commercial understanding with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Results orientated, analytical, strong stakeholder management skills and flexible with strong communication skills
- Minimum 10+ years relevant working experience of which 6+ years in marketing and 4+ years in a leadership role
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights. In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers. And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!