National KAM Retail
- You participate in the integrated commercial planning process through development of annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans.
- You manage, in close collaboration with the Category Development Team, the customer "decision making Unit" at all levels and develop relationships with several (commercial and non-commercial) contact persons, that enable the account plan achievement.
- You prepare and deliver effective selling presentations to implement our Customer Business Plans.
- You develop timely and accurate forecasts (on volumes and spendings) for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year.
- You negotiatie pricing, assortment and promotions with the aim of maximizing sustainable sales & profit, operating within Lotus commercial guidelines.
- Analysis of sales figures and monitoring of promotional activities to drive category insights.
- You lead and inspire the Field Force team for your customers.
- You hold a university degree in business administration or equivalent.
- You have 3 years relevant experience in key account management within FMCG.
- Having good knowledge of the Spanish retail market.
- You have a good understanding of sales process dynamics: interrelations head office versus regions.
- Good conceptual, numerical and analytical skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish, strong understanding of English (written and spoken).
- You are able to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
- Social and ambitious person, who appreciates own responsibility and takes initiative.
- Positive mindset in life.
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!