Digital Trade Marketeer Amazon
- You manage overall Digital Trade Marketing account performance to achieve sales targets and other KPI’s in alignment with the Amazon E-Commerce Business Owner US.
- You apply the full mix of advertising/promotion levers within Amazon – set budgets and budget optimization strategies, select audiences and drive creative needs.
- You are responsible for excellent brand visibility on the digital shelf of Amazon (Hero images, perfect product titles, content, …).
- You evaluate different Digital Trade Marketing campaigns against each other in order to generate solid insights to improve results and ROI.
- You are responsible for accurate business reporting on Amazon KPI’s.
- You effectively and proactively communicate and align with all stakeholders around opportunities, challenges and performance.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in economics, sales, international business, marketing,…
- 4 years+ experience in digital media in FMCG with at least 2 years expertise in performance media including SEA and SEO.
- In-platform experience in Amazon Advertising and ideally other retailer.com self-service platforms such as Criteo.
- Experience with third party Automation platforms (e.g. Sellics, …) is a plus.
- Have a learning mindset to adapt to Amazon’s rapid evolving retail, media and operational environment.
- Track record in positive relationship management both internally and externally.
- Can work independently in a flexible way and willing to go the extra mile.
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!