National Account manager
- You will manage sales for Biscoff Cookies, Spreads & Ice Cream Bars.
- You will manage trade spend & Sales Forecasts via Trade Promotion platform.
- You will support the development and execution of a strategic and ambitious growth plan for Albertsons & Western Regional Accounts.
- You will be responsible for building strong customer relationships and achieving annual sales and trade targets through effective selling and negotiation.
- You will ensure our items are well merchandised with strong brand blocks at eye level, center of section, fully stocked and priced accessibly and on par with competitive set.
- You will be responsible to execute strong promotions with a high focus on feature and display activation.
- You will work together with cross-functional teams to drive growth and excellent execution.
- You will travel for customer and internal meetings approximately 40% of the time.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- A Bachelor degree and 2+ years of experience within sales or Key Account Management.
- Knowledge of Sales Fundamentals of Pricing, Promotion, Assortment and advertising and a knowledge of the customer, the marketplace, and relevant channel and shopper trends to generate actionable ideas.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills with an entrepreneurial spirit: you get energy from creating new opportunities and achieving sales objectives.
- Strategic customer relationship building skills.
- Trade fund management and joint business planning experience. You’re comfortable using data to drive the best promotions decisions and can quickly uncover customer needs to deliver winning pitches.
- A learning mindset adapting to a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- And let’s not forget our TOP values Team spirit, Open dialogue and Passion.
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!