Marketing & Category Development Manager
La poste en détail
- You align regularly with the local teams to develop and monitor the (execution of the) annual Action Plan, the Marketing Plan and local business plans. You initiate plans to implement the global strategy into the different markets in order to reach annual and mid/long term sustainable growth of our brands.
- You create market insights and track market data, define opportunities to develop and grow the business, define new categories, channel strategy, optimal assortment, distribution, visibility, penetration, pricing. You develop and manage a KPI dashboard with the countries in order to monitor the performance.
- Trade and Consumer communication: You create and maintain up to date stories about all our brands to be shared internal and with customers, distributors or other stakeholders.
- You create compelling sales stories for optimal sell in and development of our B&B and NF brands.
- You ensure that POS and other materials (e.g. giftboxes) are developed in line with the global guidelines and are responsible for the correct implementation of all other direct communication to customers and consumers.
- You are the linking pin between the Global Brands Teams and the countries in Area Asia Offices , regarding Marketing & Category development. You share best practices, create efficient communication flows, set up processes and reporting across the countries to improve efficiency and ways of working in a structured, uniform and standardized way.
- You have a master degree in economics, marketing or relevant.
- You have 7 –10 years of solid (trade) marketing & category development experience in FMCG, working with A brands in an international context.
- Preferably experience or affinity with biscuits & bakery brands/products and natural foods brands/products
- You know and understand the market, channels, customers as well as consumer and shopper behavior in general and has a fast understanding on how it works in other countries.
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written); Being able to speak Thai and (some) Chinese, Korean and/or Japanese is a plus.
- You are a strong communicator and stakeholder manager.
- You are analytical, fact-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Understands the broader picture with an eye for detail.
- You have good people management skills to motivate and develop the team.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy level (no 9-5 mentality) and a good sense of humor.
- You are a proactive team player with a hands-on mentality.
- Willingness to travel 25%
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!
Vous voulez faire partie d’une équipe de choc dont l’ambition est d’offrir de petits moments de plaisir et de bonheur au plus grand nombre ? Parlez-en à vos futurs collègues. Vous ne voudrez plus attendre pour les rejoindre dans cet environnement de travail exceptionnel.Rencontrer l’équipe