Lotus Bakeries collects data to provide you a better browsing experience, to optimise our services and to offer you relevant products and/or services that connect to your interests. This data may come in the form of cookies of pixels. Below we will explain how these cookies work and how you can configure them.
1. What is a cookie?
3. How long are cookies stored in my browser?
- Temporary cookies or session cookies are saved to your browser temporarily. This means that this type of cookies will be deleted once you exit your browser session.
- Permanent cookies will remain stored on your computer or mobile device, even if you close your browser. Permanent cookies allow us to recognize you when you revisit our website in the future. Permanent cookies will remain stored on your device until they expire, until a new cookie is installed, or until you remove them via the settings of your browser or mobile device.
4. What type of cookies does Lotus Bakeries use?
The cookies on our website are categorized according to their use (functional cookies, statistics cookies). Generally speaking, we distinguish between two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies are placed and used by Lotus Bakeries. They enable us to optimise the quality of our services based on your browsing behaviour on our websites.
- Third-party cookies are created and used by third-party partners. These cookies provide you with a better browsing experience and change your experience based on your browsing behaviour on our website.
Necessary cookies are essential to ensure that our website functions correctly.
|This cookie is set when a visitor agrees to the cookie terms. This is used to not show the banner again after the visitor has consented.
|Used for displaying animations.
We use these cookies to collect information about the use of our website. They are used to record the performance and loading times of the website and specific pages.
|The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
|Used to throttle request rate.
|This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
|This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.
5. How to contact us?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Lotus Bakeries Corporate nv, Gentstraat 1, 9971 Lembeke (Belgium)
6. Changes to our policy