Corporate Communication Manager
Your core responsibility will be to further shape Lotus Bakeries’ image as a global company, with strong brands, offering delicious high quality products in the indulgent & healthy snacking industry, while maximizing opportunities for the generations to come through our sustainability programme.
A few (but not all) specific topics in your daily challenge will be:
- to strengthen our corporate positioning towards multiple stakeholders by ensuring our corporate brand guidelines are translated into workable brand guidelines.
- to steer impactful internal & external communication on Lotus Bakeries’ achievements and novelties through the annual report, corporate website, social media channels, etc…
- the development of a communication plan (objectives, key messages, stakeholder mapping, …), the set-up of a communication calendar and the development of communication templates.
- to build strong relationships with media partners from reactive monitoring to proactive stakeholder management.
Having the opportunity to further strengthen and shape the Corporate Communications function within the Lotus Bakeries group, you’ll report to the Corporate Legal, IP & Communication Director.
- You have a strong and relevant academic background, covering both the theoretical domain of communications as well as an insight in the business behind it. You also bring about 5 years of experience in corporate communications in a multinational, preferably listed company. If you gained this experience within the domain of FMCG, we would consider this as a plus.
- As a perfect example of our TOP values, you are a true teamplayer who thrives in a multinational environment, an open and strong communicator with skills in multi-tasking and delivering under tight timelines and above all, you possess strong project management and stakeholder management skills, enabling you to engage multiple stakeholders, set clear deadlines and KPIs, and work in a balanced yet result-oriented manner.
- Passionate about your field, you are always up to date on current (economic & financial) news and (social) media trends. You are known for having excellent writing and editing skills in Dutch and English with an eye for detail.
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!