Quality Specification Specialist
- First and foremost familiarise yourself with your product category, ingredients and production processes.
- Follow international food law regarding ingredients, contaminants and labelling of your Natural Foods product range.
- Convert food regulations into structured guidelines for product and labelling purposes.
- Research legal and quality compliance of ingredients and labelling for new products and markets.
- Share product information in a standardised and user-friendly way with the international sales and marketing departments and provide support with customer questions.
- Approve specifications, labels and products from other food groups in your market areas.
- Provide key user support with our new PLM system and update data related to food law, ingredients, recipes, specifications, labelling and packaging materials.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in food industry, food technology, food science, nutrition and/or dietetics.
- Just graduated or a first experience is a plus, a passion for food and quality is a must.
- Working accurately with data and legislation, making connections and striving for perfection are just a few things that interest you.
- A sense of responsibility, perseverance, customer-oriented communication and collaboration with international colleagues are things that really appeal to you.
- You can work with PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge of PLM systems is a plus.
- Finally you speak, read and understand Dutch and English fluently.
- A food and quality oriented job with responsibilities and opportunities to develop yourself.
- Tons of on-the-job learning and insights in the world of healthy snacking, food law, specifications and labelling.
- Close cooperation with various international stakeholders within the group.
- A company culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are the main drivers.
- An attractive salary package with a company car, bonus system and various extralegal benefits.
- And of course freshly baked cookies and healthy snacks every day!
Apply for this job
... Or get to know the team
Do you want to be part of a terrific team with the ambition to create small moments of happiness every day? Meet our people, discover their unique skills and get excited to join them in a great work environment.Meet the team