- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Prepares remittance advises for vendors (stock, non-stock and COD) by:
a) monitoring discount opportunities
b) verifying bank account details
c) scheduling and preparing checks
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memo’s, issuing stop payments or purchase order amendments.
- Ensure that VAT claims are accounted for in line with SARS regulations and requirements.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting accounts transactions.
- Maintaining monthly expenses analysis reports.
- Maintaining the vendor master data on SAP.
- Ensure debtors are valid and accurate, within payment terms, aged appropriately.
- Assist in annual financial audits.
- Degree in Accounting or 4-year Diploma in Accounting.
- 2-years relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a Junior Accountant.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!