Production Manager Bulk
- Source, allocate and optimize assets to reach Lotus South Africa Manufacturing’s set objectives.
- Implementing cost reduction initiatives.
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Confirm man assignments and production schedules.
- Maintain BRC (≥A), GFCO, Halal and Kosher certification.
- Continious improvements and frequent innovations based on the 7 wastes.
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Ensure world class stock accuracy of at least 99%.
- Monitor and align the efficiency of the fix asset’s (OEE > 75%) to world class standards.
- Degree in Production Management.
- 5 years proven experience as a Production Manager in a food production environment.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in Lean manufacturing.
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!