Sales Manager Sweden
- Developing strategic Account plans on long term and translating them into short term actions.
- Define volume and financial objectives on long and short term.
- Define KPI’s with country manager and actively monitor and act upon them.
- Coaching and steering the Sales Team. Next to regular one-to-ones with the KAM’s he/she will host the monthly retail and monthly OOH meeting. He/She should be able to deliver results through the sales team, by actively challenging the KAM’s and setting priorities together.
- Working closely together with our Category Development manager, identifying opportunities, and constructing conceptual selling stories together.
- Operational steering and target achievement of our external sales agency. He/She manages the agency with help from KAM on the main sales drivers: actual in-shelf distribution, shelf position, 2nd placements, both in retail as in C&C.
- Define and implement negotiation and pricing strategy, both on the volume as on the financial side. The Head of KAM will coach and develop the KAM team in the negotiation process and has the final responsibility for the annual negotiations with the top 3 Trade customers; ICA, Axfood and Coop.
- Building sustainable contacts at head office level, strong analytical skills, pro-active thinking and acting, in combination with a hands on mentality and a team player profile are critical to the success of this position. Next to that proven deal making skills are extremely important.
- This role is based in Tyresö (Stockholm) and reports directly to the Country manager Nordics.
- You hold a university degree in economics.
- You have min 8 years of relevant experience in Key account management of branded goods, preferably in Foods.
- Strong FMCG experience, especially on structure inside Swedish Retail and C&C.
- Proven track record on national level negotiations and dealmaking.
- Analytical mind, having experience in category analysis and IRI reporting.
- Talented people manager & coach
- Understanding of Sales Process dynamics (interrelations headoffice vs regions vs agencies level).
- Excellent Execution.
- Strategic Influencing, both internally and externally
Fluent in written and spoken English besides Swedish
Team player, Passion for sales & brands, driving results, loves to score the deal, able to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents!Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!
Do you want to be part of a terrific team with the ambition to create small moments of happiness every day? Meet our people, discover their unique skills and get excited to join them in a great work environment.Meet the team