- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance according to the prescribed procedures and guidelines.
- Performs hands-on intervention in case of malfunction of machines and utilities.
- Provides direct troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Changes, adjusts and fine-tunes packing machines, depending on production demand.
- Monitors products after changing the machine settings or other maintenance activities, in consultation with the baker or the line operator.
- Participates in the development and implementation of technical projects.
- Ensures effective spare parts inventory management.
- Reports unsafe situations or near accidents and assist in the development of preventive solutions.
- Performs calibration activities.
- Supervises the overall tidiness and cleanliness of the technical rooms.
- Pro-active attitude towards continuous improvement regarding safety, quality and efficiency.
- Technical Education with emphasis in Mechanics, Electricity, Pneumatics, Automation is preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Must be able to perform duties following all regulatory GMP/FSMA food hygiene practices.
- Experience in maintenance of (food) production equipment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Grasp the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team with a mix of talents! Being part of a fast growing, international company, you will get tons of on-the-job-learning and acquire new insights.
In addition, you will be part of a culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are our main drivers.
And of course, on top of that, you can enjoy delicious branded snacks every day!